How to find and Contact usWe are located on the A487 Porthmadog to Caernarfon road in the village of Penmorfa, two miles from Porthmadog.
- Directions From Caernarfon: On entering the 30mph zone at Penmorfa we are on the right just beyond the first bend. Look out for the Bed and Breakfast sign.
- Directions From Porthmadog: Follow the A487 to Tremadog, turning left for Caernarfon. On entering the 30mph zone at Penmorfa the road climbs uphill and bends to the left. We are approx 100yds on the left beyond the bend. Look out for the Bed & Breakfast sign.
- Bus Services to Penmorfa: The nearest bus stop (both directions) is just outside the house. This is served by buses from Caernarfon and Porthmadog (mainly Gwynedd Bus route 1, operated by Express Motors / Arriva).
- Train Services to Porthmadog: The nearest mainline station is in Porthmadog (2 miles) served by trains on the Cambrian Coast Line - Birmingham & Shrewsbury to Pwllheli. Bus route 1 also serves this station.
- Alternative Rail stations are Porthmadog Harbour station (3 miles) on the Ffestiniog Railway, which connects with mainline services from the North Wales coast via the branch line to Blaenau Ffestiniog, or Bangor (25 miles) on the North Wales Coast Line - between Crewe / Chester and Holyhead.